Friday, June 26, 2009

Late than Never


Life has been so busy and tense up for me...
Seriously I must apologise for missing out in my buddy Sandra's blog reading..
Really missed reading her blog.

I always enjoy her blog...just that as life got sooooo busy that I seem to lose that simply happiness which I had...

Its good to visit her blog again for soooo long...
Will make an effort to read her blog.. :)

As usual...Sandra never missed out sending me birthday greetings on my birthday tho she is way in Auz...she never fails to remember dates like birthday, anniversary...and so on...I am the total opposite...
I am hopeless when coming to numbers.....

Here is something really sweet I saw which she put up on her blog on my birthday...
THANK SANDRA, PETER AND MY GODSON E.T
Angeline (Godma loves you too!)

No comments: