Tuesday, June 23, 2009

loooooooooong pause...

Hi guys...sorry for the looooooong pause...
I have been wanting very much to write as usual...however life just gets so busy and exhausting that I have lost my remainding energy to really do what I want...

The sky is no always blue....
There are times where you are hit by HUGE WAVE IN LIFE...
and times...you are hit by the little ones....

Work is good as usual except meeting more cunning people who try to squeeze the very bit out of you or even accuse you for things you did not do...
This is what I hated most!
Well..there are some little hipcups in work with boss lately....just pray that the weather will turn good again soon....

What have I been busy???
Let's see...
Mainly my new little precious which is giving me a little excitment, headaches, worries, happiness and so on...
that is my car...
Sometimes I feel that she is like a little baby of child of mine that needs care and concern..there seems like no end to worrying about what will happen to her...
will the tire get puncture again...will things occurs on the road and so on...
Like the parents having to keep worrying abt their kids...
This is exhausting...till I get use of having her in my life and as part of me...
This baby eats alot too tho she is such a tiny baby...

So much abt car...
I was busy rushing 2nd issue newsletter like mad...for weeks..with full time work and study to cope with...
rushing over midnite to meet deadlines...finally submitted and printed 2 weeks ago..
Today is the meeting for the 3rd of the newsletter...
lots of bombs flying everywhere in the meeting....feels so tenses...
as if my heart is like the wet clothes that got twisted dry...phew..
eventually ended well with smile...

Next month is exam..yet to really study..
must start burying myself in books..pray that I will pass and do well in studies..
God bless...

More updates sooon :)

No comments: