Friday, June 5, 2009

Days of Adventure

Since I start driving again after many many years not driving...
Each day is like a new adventure for me...
Each morning I will wake up early to get ready for my adventure on the road...

Tho Singapore is small..even if you get lost..you will somehow find a way to your destination..its only a matter of time consumed...

The adventure of the road around Singapore is thrilling and exciting..not knowing what might be coming up next...
You have to be aware of traffic, people and route...
Needs lots of focus...
Travelling too fast you will missed your turn and go a big round....
tho to people who are experience..they might laugh off...but..well..for me..I just take it as if its another chance to explore and learn new areas/route...nothing to be shameful about...

Drove to unicampus last nite...missed the exit..which was not shown clearly on the map...went further then thank God managed to make a detour..and got to my Uni in time :)

As usual drove one of my gal friend back to Hougang since she is not in a hurry and willing to explore the way back to her place with me...and so..we had a thrilling drive back last nite..passing...my old house in Queensway..Bukit Merah...Alexendar...World Trade Centre...ECP...KPE...PIE (Paya Lebar) Eunos...Hougang...then back to where I stay...Where??? Hee...Secret...

The drive was fun and thrilling...first time driving on the ECP from the city...hahaha...

Lots of thots went thru my mind...while driving...
will share with u another time..

Now..time to get back to work...
Wish u a Blessed and happy weekend!

Cheers:)

No comments: