Monday, June 1, 2009

1st Drive

Yesterday was my 1st drive to our present church since we moved our church to Geylang.

Today was my 1st drive to work and to school.....
Its was nervous, exciting and fun.....
The more I drive my little Nissan March...the more I start to feel that its part of me..but..yet..to know the entire part of that 'me'...hee...

Let's see...1st drive to work...consider very smooth...just like driving to church..like my sister say "Did God parted the red sea for you today?" Ya indeed HE DID..haha HE clear the road for me to drive..hahaha...

The traffic was very slow from my place to work..esp when I work in Ubi area...which is well-known for slow traffic....

1st time driving to school in Dhoby Ghaut..followed exactly wat daddy told me...but missed a right turn..ended up...at Fort Canning then..had to drive all the way to orchard..make a turn at somerset and then back to Dhoby Ghaut...then to my school...
Thus at the end..got to pay for 2 ERP which costed me $3. And the parking at near my school is $2/entry...consider cheap liao...

After class sent one of my classmate 'home' near her place..then headed home...
We went thru little india..the traffic is very challenging and we were not so sure about which lane to keep to...had a number of hipcups..but finally reached the destination peacefully and happily..
Tho there are hipcups but my classmate Emily enjoyed the ride...She seems to like my little humble car...
The first thing she saw my car is...wow..sooo cute...cuz I dolled up my little car with my bears...soft toys and bright cushions...it looks cosy...hee..she likes it..

I asked if my driving will cuz she to vomit..she said no..she said..in fact she hardly sit in any car without feeling dizzy..but she feels good in my car...hahaha..
Phew...so relieve to hear that....

Still...there are lots of rough edges to smoothen out...
Since its my own car...I got no choice but to drive it and practice my driving everyday...

But one thing I discover when driving for this few days....
The way people drive the car..tells what kind of People they are...
Their car is just like them....
Some people will be very impatient and honk at you without allowing you to make any mistake...
Some people are more patient and kind...they give way to you...allowing you to amend your mistake...and change to the correct lane....
Doesn't this reminds you of the people around you???

Some people are hot-temper...some are cool and relax....some are forgiving...some are simply 'bo-chap'...some are nervous....some are very obedient....some like to take risk....etc....

Isn't it interesting????

Okie...time to go to sleep..go to wake up early, amend my newsletter design...and go to work...We have guest from Germany tomorrow...have to go with him and my bosses to attend meetings with clients tomorrow.

Nite nite :)
Before I sleep...praise and thanks to God for the smooth and safety journey today once again...

Nite..sweet dreams everyone...muck!

No comments: