Saturday, May 30, 2009

Refresher class..

Today went out with my brother to have my car checked.
Since its an old car..there are lots of hipcups here and there..

After not driving for many years....I was very nervous about having to drive again..
Today we went to the workshop near my workplace and my brother let me drive a few circle round our office, then drive back to my house and around my neighbour and taught me the skill of parking..

I must say the intensive course is good...I am happy that at least I drive better than I expect. But there are still many rough edges to smooth out and lots of road safety which I have to be really careful about.
Pray that as I start driving everyday, all this rough edges will be smoothen out really soon.

Have to drive my brother and mum to church tomorrow..
Pray that the Lord will guard me on the road safely.....not to endanger others and myself...

Just got back my 1st draft of the newsletter which needs amendment.
Thank God tho there are a number of changes which needs to be done..but its lesser than I expect..haha...Hope more people will like this issue's newsletter.

I have shown my 1st draft to my colleague and siblings..they are quite positive about it. They think its better than the 1st issue, which I must agreed...cuz practice makes perfect!

My flu got better today..at least it has stopped. On its way to recovery.
Thanks for all your concern.

No comments: