Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A step further..

Finally, I took another step further in my life....
With the blessings from God, supports from my elder brother, my family and also my bosses...I finally got a own my very own humble little car today.

Tho its just a humble little 2nd hand Nissan March..but its always good to start small...There is a saying that goes like this..."No big head dun wear a big cap!" Each must know their ability.

Its not easy to own a car and feed this baby in Singapore.
From now on have to tighten my belt to feed this little baby...
but well..its good..its really time to seriously learn abt financial management.

I guess thats life..there are always many things which happens...many changes which we have to adapt....with that...we advance further in our life and become a better person....

=) thanks for everything!!!

No comments: