Monday, May 4, 2009

One year old

Soon...this little blog of mine...In fact my 2nd blog for those who has been following me thru-out my blogging days...will be one years old..

I started this new blog as a new sketchbook of my life one year ago...
I must apologies for not being able to write as consistent as I used to...as life got too busy....

For those who stayed tuned..and stayed thru-out with me....I sincerely thank you for being here for me....
dance with me as I sketch my life page by page.....

I am grateful that this chapter of my life...is the happy one...
One that is filled with blessings and grace of God....

I am really glad and thankful that I am finally up onto my feet again...Praise the Lord Amen!!!

Thank you for your support and your prayers which makes me stronger again...Thanks my friend and for those who I know or not known...esp those who secretly pen their valuable advises to me...sincere thanks from the bottom of my heart..

Counting down just 5 more days to the next chapter of my life....5 more days to my birthday....Pray that in the next chapter of my life....I can share with you..more lessons of joy, happiness and lessons of life....as the Lord continue to lead me thru..

See you soon...in the next chapter...my faithful friends/'fans'.... :)

No comments: