Monday, May 4, 2009

The time machine

Last nite...I sat the time machine..
and travelled way back to my school days....
I guess I went so far that I forgot about the reality....forgot that I am now a grown up and a working adult...

In my dreams....I was feeling so so exhausted.....
so exhausted that I decided that I want to play truant and skip school for the day...
Believe it or not..it never ever happen in my actual life...from what I can recall...

Funny thing is...just as I was making this decision....
a voice seems to speak to me...asking me to wake up...come back to reality....
there is no school today...(i mean as in right now....tho I have classes in the evening...as the actual fact)..
ITS TIME TO GET UP AND GO TO WORK!!!!

AHHH......I was shocked!!!!
First time in my life....I actually forgot that work exist....
and that I am now a working adult....
What has got into me????

Probably travel way toooo far to the past in that time machine....
Oh man!!! Its time to go to work.....
Oh wat a busy week awaiting for me...............
unwillingly....I dragged myself out of bed....to shower.....then took a cab to work..cuz I was tooo tooo tired......whole body aching.....

That's my little sharing on my time machine journey...
What about u? Did any strange thing happen to you today?
Write to me...I can probably put it up for you if you want to..and we can share with the readers here....

say cheese..........

No comments: