Monday, July 20, 2009

Exams....exams...exams..

This semester is crazy for me...no..us..
The topics are really tough to prepare..took about a week to prepare each topic unlike yr we took about 2 days or so to prepare for each topic..
Its essay essay still essay...

Currently preparing for ODTW (Organisation Design and Transformation of work)..
As I need to write to remember...I targetted a few topics for OD and TW..about 6 each since we need to do 2 each...however only managed to finished the 4th one last midnite..each topic I wrote from 5-8 pages or more but in actual exam we only have 45 mins to write 4-5 pages of answers...and answer 4 questions..(2 from OD 2 from TW). Two difference subject which is somehow lumped together..

God bless..today I have started preparing for my TW essays revision...jiayou..aim for 5..then tomo before exam revising everything again..God pls give me understanding..pass and do well in my exam..
Thereafter on Fri is my supplementary paper which I flunk..FPOM (Foundation of Production and Operation management..)
Again essays...jiayou bah..and had to work on wednesday..
Ganbatte!!! All the best everyone!!!

No comments: