Saturday, July 4, 2009

Growth..

A statement triggers me to write this.."I am not a true friend"

Undeniable, Angeline has changed. Not that she doesn't care for people around her anymore but rather, she learnt that its time to be responsible for herself and her life. She cannot live for others anymore. She used to live to please others and helping others as priority over herself, only to realised that its time to live for herself. No one is responsible for another person or have any obligation on others.
Eventually one has to determine how he or she wants her life to be.

At this age, half my life is gone..
I started to realise that I need to progress in my life and stop staying on the same spot and become a burden to the family. One day my parents will be gone, if I remain single, I need to do something about my life. I need to start planning for my future, esp in finance aspect. I need to start off by getting myself a good degree and education to safeguard my income for the future. Thus I need to do well not just in my present job but also manage my study well to get my degree. Its no joke having to manage work and study at the same time. Its always easier say than done.
Esp with more than half the school fees supported by my family..the responsibility on my shoulders is not one who can imagine.
At the same time, I need to grab hold of opportunity that can brighten my future in career aspect as well. I realised only if I can help myself, will I have the ability to help others. I used to place others esp friends as priority giving them whatever I can till I am overstressed...and remaining where I was...no progress in life..

Age is catching me up...I no longer has that stamina to handle so much things at the same time..I need to place priority to get things done. Thus I am sorry that I neglect my best friends and buddies..but all I can say is...I really cannot afford to let all these hardwork and effort go to waste. All I can do is..I will try to give you apart of my time but never like before because I can no longer affort that time and energy..I am exhausted..to be frank..Having to cope with life, advancement and study...to make sure all goes well..is not an easy task. Thus I hope you guys can understand..I can try my best to squeeze out some time for you and eventually its really up to you. I can be there for you but eventually the only person we can rely on is ourselve and God.

I wish I could have more time in the world to cope well with my work, study, family, friends and so on...but unfortunately...I do not have that leisure right now. I can only endure till I graduate. That's all I can say.

If you are to call me selfish..self-centred...I have nothing to say..but to say..Let's respect each other's life. We probably might disagree with each other and might live on different principles, different responsibility, different perspective...thus the only way relationship remains true is to let time prove...if separation destroys the friendship or relationship..it only means its not strong enough for the test.

Life goes on....There is a time for everything...so...for me..its time to focuz on my study, my work and my family..and of cuz...keeping my faith and walk with God that I will not depart from HIM.

Last but not least...I do treasure all of you in my heart...and give thanks for you..I can be there for you when you fall..but eventually..you will have to rely on yourself to get up again and walk..becuz I cannot be there for you forever..no one can..except God. Rely on God and yourself rather other men, because men is limited,they cannot be there for you forever, not even life partners. So be Strong and courageous!!!

No comments: