Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My first reading spec

 

Believe it or not…its time to put on my first reading specs.

Even though many couldn’t tell my actual age, no one seems to believe that I am above 30..of age..People were astonished when I told them I am above 35years old…you can see the way they drop their jaw….Even though it is so…..but undeniable my ‘perfect’ eye sight has show signs of aging…knees seems to get weaken as well…

I have problems now looking at small wordings…and guess what….I tot it was because I was unwell that wordings seems blurry to me…but to my surprise just now…when I put on my first read spec…the words or text on my mobile phone seems unbelievably clear and sharp……I am shocked and surprised….to realised the actual state of my present eye sight..

Many thought that reading glasses is only needed at the age of 50s but in fact I learnt from many that people with prefect and good eye sight will tend to put on reading glasses earlier..usually after the age of 35…

Will this cause me to be more sensitive towards aging? I guess probably when I hit the Big ‘4’ then I would probably become more sensitive towards Age..

The secret of staying young is to stay young at heart..everyone reacts according to their perception of their age…

I am never sensitive to numbers and I always stays happy…thus..this is my secret of having a younger look…but of course gene plays an important role as well…my mum doesn’t look like her age at look as well……she look appx…ten years younger than her actual age…so similarly I got that from her….

Dressing and behave plays another important role……as well…if you think that you are an aunty or uncle and start to dress and behave like one…then ..of course you will be….

So….stay happy and positive…and you will stay young Smile even if the body or eye sight start to age….

No comments: