Sunday, January 2, 2011

I am a blessed person!!!

I am a blessed person indeed!!!
With a thankful heart I give thanks for everything that God has given to me and our family thru-out 2010.
Even tho, life are filled with hipcups..but it makes us stronger and the family bonding even stronger.
Chinese there is a saying...患难见真情!
It means hardship is a test for real love or relationship.
Through our hardship my family bonding grew very strong.....and we love our family and enjoy spending most of the precious possible time together.

I thank God for my wonderful Parents esp MUM the greatest woman in the World!
and my siblings esp my elder brother and my nice sister in law who is also my friend and my lovely niece :)

We love spending wonderful time together esp every weekend and special day!
Such bonding does not comes easily. We went through alot to be what we are right now.
I thank God for providing our family with all our needs and blessing us in every way. My greatest wish is that one day, everyone in the family will accept salvation so that one day we can all enters into heaven :)

Let me take this chance to give thanks and glory to God for the entire 2010.
Thank God for all His providence for my work, my study, my life, my finance, my family and my spiritual needs!
Thank God for the good grades which he has given me and May all the glory be given upon HIM.
Each exam is a huge challenge for me...I could only do my best at each situation, if you know what I have been through during each exam for the past two years.
Each exam I made a prayer..."God, pls me to pass and if possible do well so that I can glorify Your Name-not for my own glory but for Yours."
I may not be an A scorer but at least God has given me more than what I expect I could get esp with each tough situation I faced during exam.
Each result slip seems to be a miracle...

I have yet to get the result slip for last semester...Last Semester I really feel as if I would die anytime...because I was managing this new house renovation and getting the old house packed and preparing for my exam and shifting house in between my exams...situation was tough...and thank God I pulled over...Pray that I could still do well...so as to glorify the Name of God, that God is my provider..with Him All things is possible. It is Him who gives me strength!

Just one more semester and I am graduating...
After my final exam presentation in April this year, I will complete my entire Bsc (Hons) in Marketing from University of Bradford.
I believe the day of my convocation in UK I will cry....and say "I have finally make it!!! Its soooo tough but God has been with me!!! May all the praise and thanks giving be given to God the Highest!!!" Amen!!!

Everyone is getting or have gotten their year end bonus and so did I...
Blessed again....during the last day of the year 2010, bosses asked me to their house and did an overall eventuation...told me I did very well this year...and gave me lots of encouragement and we discussed on how I may improve even further this year. They gave me good rewards for my hardwork and good performance. Praise the Lord!!

So, I went shopping on the first day of 2011 for the family and myself to get something for them, mainly for my parents and youngest family since they are no longer working...thinking abt it now..there is another thing which I should do...
haha....secret...

Cheers!!!
Thank God once again for everything!!
May the Lord continue to shower His blessings onto me and my family and all my love ones...praying for those who are unwilling and God may make their well again!
God bless you and Jesus loves you!!!
Amen.

No comments: