Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Bouquet

 

Last night when I was on my way home after parking my car at the multi-storey carpark, as I was making my way out of the carpark, I walked pass a car…

What caught my eyes was this bouquet of beautiful roses placed infront of the windscreen of one of the car. Looks like a very romantic guy wants to give his lover a surprise.

Just imagining the blessed lady walked to her car and wants to start off her day or head off for somewhere…seeing a beautiful bouquet laying just right infront of her eyes on her windscreen…isn’t that romantic???

My dream is that one day a guy who I like will send me a bouquet of flower to my office or give me such a surprise…that will really sweeten my entire day I guess…

How romantic this could be…

So far…this has yet to happen…the only bouquet I received from guy was first from my uncle on my 21st birthday, then from my ex-bf on our 100days and 200days anniversary but no bouquet on valentines…sad huh….hahaha…

Well….will just have to wait patiently for the Mr Right to make his way to me… Smile

No comments: