Saturday, January 1, 2011

Jang Geun Suk & Moon Geun Young - I'm In Love



This songs makes me feel like falling in love...
that's why I love korean drama and korean song...
they bring out the essence of life....
This song brings out the sweet taste of romance and happiness when falling in love..
Hmm...I missed those feelings which I probably have left it in the past...somewhere..
In this new year...Will my true love comes???

Or perhaps it better to stay as a happy single just as what I am right now...
Either way...I believe God's way is the best way.

Men makes plans but its God that direct our Path ahead...
Many times in life we hope for many things but not neccessarily may comes true..
Esp for love or relationship...its never something which one may control...
If its yours its yours...if it is not yours...no matter how tight you tried to grab hold of it....when the time comes...it will just slip away....

Evaluating my love journey...One thing I learnt...
Love is warm and sweet...but may change anytime...so...cherish while we still have it....Loving a person is wanting the best for the person we love...I have done that many times throughout my love journey....not because I am a GREAT OR SILLY PERSON..but to me...there is no point holding back someone when his heart is no longer with you...

I once let go of a man I love many many years back....not because we do not love each other..but I think he deserve someone better than me....and indeed he is now happily married with children....and I am very happy for him...
We are still very good friends....forever....even tho we don't really meet up anymore since he is married...but I believe we still cares alot for each other and always will want the best for each other...
He is the sweetest and heart warming person I known...

A buddy of his once describe him as a flask that never runs out of water...
meaning that he is one who will continue to give his best and his all to the one he love and never runs out of it.....

Best wishes to you my friend!!!
Thanks for the text message...Wishing you and your family a Fantastic New Year!!!

What is your New Year Resolution for 2011?
I will share with you mine shortly :)
Have a blessed 2011.

No comments: