Friday, September 4, 2009

Paintball outing

Hey guys sooo sorry that I have been sooo busy with work, study and freelance designing...Finally this issue of newsletter is done..hopefully no futher changes and they can proceed for printing straight away...
Rushing it for nites sleeping only at 2.30am for a few nite..
really exhausted...I had proposed to draw out from this project as time is really not on my side..

Just a quick sharing..of the pics taken during our recent class outing few weeks ago with my 1st year classmates/buddies..
Look..its soo fun..tho the Huge bruise took me abt a week to go off..and trust me the bruise turn out to be as big as 8-9cm..haha..looks scarly..but hey its fun!!!
I sure wanna go again..!!!

Here are some interesting pics to share with you...
The one with pink helmet and red tshirt is ME!!!
Hee..






THE BATTLE BEGIN.................






BATTLE CONTINUES.............






RESULT:
ROUND ONE: MY GROUP WON
ROUND TWO: NONE (ALL RUN OUT OF 'BULLET')
ROUND THREE: OPPONENTS WON
THUS: ALL ARE WINNERS...

CONCLUSION: GREAT FUN!!!!
Thanks Derek for organising:)

No comments: