Monday, September 21, 2009

Time is a luxury


One of the master piece which I love most is this:
The Persistence of Memory
Artist Salvador Dalí
Year 1931
Type oil on canvas
Dimensions 24 cm × 33 cm (9.5 in × 13 in)
Location Museum of Modern Art, New York City
For the novel by Tony Eprile, see The Persistence of Memory (novel).
The Persistence of Memory
Artist Salvador Dalí
Year 1931
Type oil on canvas
Dimensions 24 cm × 33 cm (9.5 in × 13 in)
Location Museum of Modern Art, New York City
La persistencia de la memoria (1931) or The Persistence of Memory – also known by some as Melting Clocks – is the most famous painting by artist Salvador Dalí.

The painting has been in the collection of the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York City since 1934. It is very widely recognized, and is a frequent reference in popular culture.

On contrary, to me..The melting clock symbolise that time is melting away...
slipping thru our hands like melting ice..turning into water...
you cannot catch hold of it..

There are many people around me who care for me and wanting me to caring for them..
So much that each seems to want a part of me...which I cannot afford...
as time is no longer a common thing I have in hand...its like a luxury that I can hardly afford at this present moment...
so much so...I started to behave like a man I loved in the past...
he knew I loved him deeply but knowing he couldn't give me what I want of him..and he started to keep himself away from me....
I discover myself doing this since I started studying...or even earlier..
The more that person wants a part of me...the more I will keep myself away...becuz I know I can never satisfy him/her or the expectation on me..
their love and care became a weight which weights heavily on me...
No doubt the soft part of Angie is reproaching her each time she knew she had to spend some time with A or B or C..people who are important in her life..and has been thru with her in her life...

But the Angie now, who has learnt to love herself finally...realise..its time to live for herself and not others..there are too many people expect her to be there for them at all the time..which she can no longer cope...she need to focuz in her life and accomplish what she has to do now...i.e Her job, her study, family, her faith and her finance...She needs to learn that its her life..she needs to live for herself not others...so..no matter how others might feel...she really cannot do much but to squeeze out part of her precious for one at a time..so my dear ones..pls do not expect much for Angie now..becuz she does not have the luxury of time. I guess eventually..everyone has to learn to respect each other life and decision in life.

Time is the best test for all things..if anything should fade away as the time goes by...that just shows..how well that foundation was built.
Last but not least...the time if I ever squeeze to meet anyone of u..is really the best I could do for you right now.
I hope u can understand and appreciate..otherwise..there is nothing much to say but what we have just isn't strong.

Take care!
p.s. There are so much to be done and yet to be done..and I missed time for myself too...Oh and remember..never rely on men but only God alone..becuz Men will disappoint you, as we are not PREFECT!

No comments: