Monday, August 24, 2009

3rd issue design..

Rushed thru yesterday and today..
finally finished 10pages of design..
having a hard time retrying to log into my windows..
wasted an hour trying to go into my window to start my programme..
not sure is it i accidently deleted something yesterday while trying to solve my design software programme..
i had problem with my FreeHand..it changes my " " and ' into boxes when I convert into path...
If anyone of you knows how to solve this problem pls advise..
Its killing me.. otherwise I have to cut and paste and replace every single " " and ' bit by bit with the one I draw..its so taxing...
Anyway I am asking to change the meeting and submission date to this sat..hopefully they will allow...
Its abt 2am now..just finished the 10th page..
I need to sleep now..
I have a long day tomorrow.
Pray for me ya..
Thanks!
Have a great week ahead!
Cheers!

No comments: