Sunday, August 23, 2009

Quick update

Hey guys

Sorry that I have been soooo busy that I haven't got time to update my blog.
Thanks for your support and patient to follow thru..
I guess some probably might have left cuz i haven't been update as frequent as before.

Currently i am busy rushing my 14 pages of Newsletter for Marine parade GRC.
Need to finish by tomorrow midnite as Monday nite I have classes and tuesday will be the meeting for the committee to go thru before printing.

Actually I haven't got time to work on the newsletter after I recieved the articles last Monday, because I had oversea supplier who came over the whole of last week..I had to arrange meetings, fetch him from hotel and went for meetings with him thru-out the day..and then bring him for dinner and go for my class and sent him back to hotel. After sending him back to hotel..I had to go back and start checking and reply office email from midnite till 2-3am..then continue this routine till he went back. After sending him off to airport on last thursday..i rush back to office to start packing up for our office shifting..then rush for my class again.

Last Friday was busy with packing in the office till about 10.30pm or so..and sat continue with packing and shifting in to our new office..worked till 8pm..whole body wanna break..then bosses treat us to back massage..
Finally gotta rest on sunday..
Due to the overworking for the whole of last week...this week..I was no able to do on any design after work...
And I have been working till pretty late everyday..plus my evening classes..
Finally gotta sleep till 1pm..today..then start to fix my pc problem before I can work on my design...
There are lots more to do..
but i am exhausted..for today..
will probably continue after church tomorrow to finish all the 14 pages..
Probably will have to work till midnite or 2-3am again...

i am seriously considering to give up this freelance project after this is done..as i am too packed..I really seems to have no life..no time to rest..Pray for me ya?
I thank God for the opportunity to work on this project..Its really a gift from God and good experience and profile.

Nite..

No comments: