Sunday, October 4, 2009

Something esp. for you

Hey guys,

In Order to thank you for your faithful reading of my blog..
I added some things especially for you...by the side..

Such as Cooking receipt (hee..esp for Sandra..since you love cooking receipt)..

Bible verse (Words for wisdom for everyone)

A search button to search for anything which I have written before in my blogs..or the website which I linked to my blog..

A Keep me update buttom which will inform you each time I update my blog so that you will not be disappointed coming in..seeing that I have not update my blog:)

Something for Coffee lover like me...

And the Pigeon shooting game is still at the bottom of my blog which you can see if your skill has improve each time you come visiting my blog..

Hope you guys will enjoy yourselves here..
Cheers:)

No comments: