Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Love message

Have you ever written any love letters in your life?
When was the last time you read or wrote a love letter?

Its been history since I last wrote love letters..

Love letters are sweet and romantic...
it warms the heart even in a cold winter night..
it causes one to look forward with anxiety and excitment...
it melts the heart even tho you know somewhere in your heart that this might not be true...Despite all these...I am blessed to enjoy these unique moments...

Share with you here a love note from somewhere out there...
**************************************
Dear Honey

There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever.

I make this promise to you my dear, to love you the way that you love me. I now look to the future and forget the past, your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I’ll love you more tomorrow than I do today.
With all my heart I am forever yours.

Love Always and Forever
xxx
*********************************
and in return....
This love note was sent....
********************************
Darling..
We have traveled life’s highway of twists and bends. As each day goes by you fill my heart with so much joy and delight and so much more. When I hear I Love You, I just melt into so much joy and thoughts of happiness. As I say I Love You and we close our eyes and open out hearts no longer will we be apart, in each other’s hearts. No matter what problems we may encounter in the future, we’ll get through them together, I promise.
*******************************
Hope you have enjoyed reading these romantic love messages..and perhaps..start writing yours to your love ones..this might sparks up some romance that was left in the past...

p.s. What you read above is not the exact version of the content of the love message of cuz..but well..more of less there..hee..

No comments: