Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some guys just doesn't get it..

I love this song which you hear..as you enter into this blog..
Its called Way back into Love...

A new friend of mine told me he got a shock by the music when he first visited my blog:)
Okie let's get back to the topic.."Some guys just doesn't get it"..

Well...I guess..it could be the other way round instead..that some gals just doesn't get it..(This could most probably be what the guys are thinking as well..)

Like the lyrics of this song...(listen and try to figure out what I am trying to say here..) This is exactly what I am looking for in love...
However..sad to say..most guys out there...or at least those I knew from the fb...
most of them are out for sex rather than love...
Well..what to expect from the website right?
You are probably right..although there might just be some exception...

hmm..in any case...the future is in the Lord's hand..which I believe...
eventually if the man is to be 'yours' which well it never does..
nobody will ever belongs to another person..this is a precious lesson I learned from reality..

"Whatever maybe maybe..."
haha..who knows..some day that some one special whom God has prepared for me might just accidently come into this space and get trapped here..hahaha...
just kidding..

May God blessed all the lovers in this world..that they treasure each other...
Love,
Angie:)

No comments: