Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bala reunion dinner at ECP

Since today is the 8th day of our Lunar New Year, Joyce my bestfriend decide to organise a mini gathering.

And this was held by the beach..Our famous East Coast Park Food Village...
Tho many couldn't make it..but we still had a great time...

We had many dishes..but I only managed to take in the beginning cuz my hands were full after that..hahaha...



Presented there were Joyce, her boyfriend I.Z, Sabrina, Alwyn and me of cuz...hee..

And after the dinner, since they have heard but never seen my car filled with toys..they decided to come over to my humble little car to visit my animals..
Say hello to...My Cow MOO MOO...my rabbits and my many little bears..big and small..hahaha...I was telling Alwyn does he really want to consider to leave his nice car at home and drive my car..when I go for my China and HK trip..and he took the deal...haha...but now I am having 2nd thots if he will take good cares of my animals....




No comments: