Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One week vacation

Time flies...My one week vacation after exam ended few days ago.

New term started two days ago (on Monday).
Saw familiar faces from Marketing..and new sweet cute friendly faces as well. I enjoyed the class very much tho I was very tired..
We were studying Consumer Behavior..very interesting subject.

Since its a small class, Lecturer got us to introduce ourselve and what we do. :)

How did I spend my last week?
Can't really recall, hmm..I went clarke quay to chill out with friend, went for facial, went for my Newsletter design meeting, went Karaoke with my bosses and colleague..Had a wonderful week:)









Oh and ended with a short and sudden Bintan trip.
The trip was refreshing and great, tho after that I am broke now..for the time being...hahaha...







No comments: