Monday, April 27, 2009

Network down

Today was a chaotic day...
Went in to office..discover the entire network is down...
Tried ways and means to fix it..
Even bosses came in earlier today trying to settle it...
Poor bosses...
After struggling entire day to fix it..
conclusion...
it cannot be fixed...due to some server problem..and we had to wait till wednesday to be able to use our internet..
which means...not able to work...
so boss ask me to work from home tomorrow morning..
then go to office in the afternoon...since I won't be able to do anything..
Talking about that..I better email..so advertising stuff for my bosses to view before I submit...
Thank God..I made use of today's network down to work on the design for our online ad and my bosses like it :)

Okie gotta go :)
Ciao.

No comments: