Saturday, April 11, 2009

My new mobile phone

My LG Viewty which is one-year's old finally gave up on me.
First was the battery kept going flat and auto shut down...
After purchasing new charger and battery..today...It locked itself and refused to let me use it anymore..

I finally gave up..and went online to search for my new love...
Decided very quickly my new love..and went immediately to get it...

It was a great buy...really really worth...
Let me not tell you the price for this...You made a guess...

This is the new mobile Phone I bought...


Nokia E63, Ruby red colour...just like my style...hee...



Take a look..you will love it..
Even my brother think its a great buy..and was tempted too..hahaha..



Tho it doesn't have good fancy camera features but I like the email function like all the other Blackberry/HTC type of phone..

Just that its really affortable..and meets the basic needs...
More to explore..
Thank God for giving such a good present to me...

I just can't stop thanking God for all the endless blessing and grace for me..
Thank You Father in Heaven...
May our Lord bless you too!

God bless..and Happy Resurrection Sunday!

No comments: