Saturday, May 14, 2011

A thundering Saturday early afternoon

The thunder is roaring furiously outside the windows….

Surprisingly, my heart is very peaceful….

My dog lily who usually cries when it rain…was sleeping so soundly…not disturbed by the roaring of the furious thunder…

Cat Timmy still roam all over the house…

Since God answered my prayed and helped me to peacefully made the decision to let go of a man I loved for 7 years….knowing that his ‘broad’ kind of love is never what I wanted from the beginning. I told him we started off with the wrong foot and nobody to blame.

Tho 7 years went by…lots of years it may seems…but I believe God has His wonderful plan..

This investment might seem wasted but when I take a step back to view what has been going on in these 7 years…my heart didn't grumble nor filled with any ill feelings…

This man had been there somehow when things didn’t turn out well for me in my work, family etc…I went to further study and became who I am right now…partially to get over him and to prove myself that I am a much better person. So what if he got someone new, has many new women going in and out of his life…He is always surrounded by women…there is no doubt…but one thing I am sure…I am much better than any of them…and no one can ever put in what I have put in over the years…not in terms of measureable material stuff…cuz he doesn’t need those…

Over these years…

As I finally finished my last semester of my degree in Marketing (3years), I have made myself a better person, one who is self-confidence…love myself and ‘proud’ of myself.

All these thanks to God my almighty Father and those who loves me dearest esp my elder brother who has been very supportive and providing me aid to get to my present status now…that is why he is the BEST brother in this world..

I love my family, my pals who has been standing by me, quietly providing me understanding and help in my life….those who did not isolate me when a team suddenly isolate me for no precise reason….but I always believe…time will prove everything…

Its been very tough 3 years of study and work in my current job…

My bosses are good and supportive..so are most colleagues..

But there are lots of stress which is not visible to others…and because of these…I fight even more furiously trying very hard to maintain good result…

I built very good relationship with people esp my customers and suppliers…who has been very supportive and close like friends…because they see my sincerity and that I treasure them. I am blessed to know many wonderful people in m life and all thanks to God, my father in Heaven, who has never leave me, forsake me, and always watching over me…

I love you Lord…and I will NEVER leave you…because You have NEVER left me…and will always be here for me..

People ask how do you know your God is real..

its easy…MY GOD LIVES….

I feel his presence in everything since the day he enters into my life..

and guess what…I think I am ready to try meeting new guys in my life…who knows..I might just get to know people to treasure and value me…love me…giving me Exclusive Love which that man in the past cannot provide me.

Gambatte!!!

Have a great cozy saturday everyone!!!

Angeline loves you!!!

Thanks for those who have been faithfully reading my blog over the years…even when I went missing for a long while…

May God bless you!!!

DOn’t forget…Jesus loves you!!!!

No comments: