Thursday, May 5, 2011

Ally passed away…

I am feeling very depressed because my favorite dog Ally just completed her mission on earth on Monday midnight (i.e.3/5/2011).

It got us unprepared…my sis and I broke down….when we saw her lying there breathless…eyes wide open…but no more heartbeat…

we shook her many times..calling out her name hopefully to wake her up…but useless…

I carried her up..her body is still warm but….the head no more supporting…..its really heartbreaking……

sis broke down ….went really emotional….and start talking to Ally…as if she went crazy…

I kept my tears and ask her to pull herself together…we need to face this and deal with this..even tho my heart is bleeding and hurting the most…because Ally is the closest to me..she listens to no one except to me….she is like my daughter…..I really really missed her…and because of that…I know I need to hold back my emotions and get her settle in…

We placed her in the hold plastic box to let her rest in peace…tho her eyes are still open..cuz she is not ready to leave me…and I believe she tried her best to stay alive grapping for breath…till her heart suddenly stop beating..

Till the last moment of her life, she listens to me..She left this world just the way I instructed her to rest….(I made a temporarly bed on the floor for her with pillow case and rolled with towel into a pillow for her so that can she well…cuz she has been coughing and not been able to sleep well).

Initially planned to bring her to the vet but it was long weekend vet is closed…but she couldn’t wait till the next day and left…..sob sob sob…..

I love you Ally…You did me proud…and You are the best dog ever….thanks for everything..

Thanks to God for giving her to me…Tho animal has no soul like human does…they left when their mission on earth has accomplish…and I want to give her credits for all the wonderful does she did..

BEST DOG AWARD GOES TO U ALLY!!!! U r my bestfriend who stays with me..whether I am happy, sad, angry or whatsoever…I missed your fun…cheerful….and silly face…my dear…love you always..and forever!!!

Angeline.

here is a video clip of me and Ally..

Ally going for her usual evening walk with me…

No comments: