Sunday, October 10, 2010

Lots in Mind

Lately I have lots of things in mind...
found myself tangling up with many worries and events in life...
I guess I lost the focuz of life for a moment...
Even tho I asked God for help...praying and knowing that God will guide me thru and provide me with strength each day..
but still feeling exhausted and heavy hearted....
Finding myself sighing alot lately...out of breath..and breathing hard....so as to cool myself down...when getting upset..

Finally after quieting down myself today....I found the source to this problem..
that is even tho I prayed for the Lord to help me...but I did not really let go of my hand to let God handle it for me...

Suddenly I recall this Christian korean animation which depict a man putting in things in his life into his bag. Each day in life, he feels that his burden is getting heavier and heavier...and he started to grumble to God that why hasn't God helped him with his burden...and eventually he found the problem that is even tho he asked God for help but he did not let go of his hands on the baggage (burden) he has and hand in to the Lord....that's why his burden has never left him.

I guess this is exactly what is going on with me right now...
There are many things going on in life...WORK...mainly...as bosses are not around because they have more important things in life which need their focuz and they entrust to me to oversee for them and of course handling major cases for them..
Dogs are not well as well..Ally just had her operation to remove her huge turmor..as big as my palm size...



You probably have a question "what is that round thingy around Ally's neck?" I forgot what is it called but its to prevent her from reaching to her wound to lick her wound..so that she can recover faster..

Good thing that I sent her for her operation on Friday..because Doctor found 4 other small tumor and had them removed as well..at the same time doctor also asked me for permission to remove 5 of her teeth..leaving only 3 teeth now for her as they were not in good condition..
Fetched her back yesterday...
here is some pics of her after her operation.



Back to where I was...I woke up this morning feeling really exhausted...
Even tho I slept at 9plus last night but due to the eventful day yesterday...and an exhausting week with lots of hipccups and misunderstanding...it really makes me feel weary...

During today's service in church, I prayed to God to ask for forgiveness and ask for guidance to know where goes wrong and how to cope with all these..
Finally, just a while ago....I got my answer....
that is tho I prayed, but just that the man in that animation...I forgot to release my hand and pass on these burdens into the hands of God and trust that Lord will take care of these burden for me and takes it away from me..
Sorry Father in Heaven...and thank you Lord,
Without you, I think my burden will grow just like my dog's tumor...bigger and heavier each day..and eventually affecting my health and even threatens my life....
Thank you Lord for being my Lord, my Provider, my Shepherd, my Friend, my Lover, my Doctor and my Surgent...to remove the 'Tumor' of my life....

Bible: Matthew 11:28-30 (New International Version)

28"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."


Praise and thanksgiving to God forever and ever and ever...Amen!!!

No comments: