Saturday, April 30, 2011

Love is an investment like stock..

Finally got to met up with Joyce last night..
After I graduate Joyce seems to be really busy with her work and was not able to meet me for a number of occasion which I asked her...tho its always last min..
I am really glad we met up last evening and spent quality time together..
managed to finally passed her the presents I bought for her last year's birthday and christmas, cuz I have been so busy with work, study, exam and shifting of house...

Frankly speaking I am feeling kind of lost now...after graduating and no more going for my class after work...rushing for assignments and exams...

I feel a little lost about what I want for my future..
More income is a definite aim..in order to start saving up...
Relationship....seems like a fairytale to me that does not exist anymore..
To me...it only exist in my favor happy ending romance korean drama and not real life.
In real life...there is not happy ending to place hope in...I guess you can say..I probably give up the belief in love already.
Love=Risk.
Its a form of investment...which requires lots of effort and all you have...putting into that basket..like buying shares....
but you will never know the returns...it might just crash anytime like stocks.

Do I wanna do such investment?
I did before (as in such investment in love), result...got myself 'burnt' and badly hurt...
I can say...I no longer have the capital for such investment anymore after the crash.

So...a question which I have been thinking..
If a man I used to love and hurt me badly before comes back to me...wanting to have the good time together again...will I accept or not..
Obviously I know if this stock burnt my hands before...if I really decided to try out this stock again...the mentality has to change...People learnt from their past experience and even if they fall...they will stand up and try again...and fall ...and try again...till they really succeed. Even if they did not achieve the result they initially wanted..that doesn't mean that they have lost the battle.

Korean show taught me important lesson:
Loser is when one face a problem, start avoiding it...and dare not face it with courage.
Its alright to lost the battle and you are not a loser because you have tried your best and you faced it with courage. Only by then will you find the essence of life, the key to success and the answer to the unknown.

I guess thats my thots right now...I wanna challenger myself to see how much I have grown and improved these 3 years..and how I can better handle the same situation again...since I have already decided and know what could be the worst result of it which was once unknown to me and caught me off guard.

No comments: