Thursday, December 9, 2010

HK conference

 

First time in my life I missed a flight…

Initially planned to visit HK 2 days in advance before the conference for my holiday…ended up I missed the flight…was too tired…after the shifting of house and exams…Supposed to reach the airport 2hours in advance i.e. 4.45am but was too tired so thot I can go an hour .earlier as sis suggested..

Who knows I couldn’t book Comfort cab…the line was bz…thus called SMRT cab after a long try…still ended up reached the airport at 6.05-6.10am. But they refused to let me in…

I am tremendously disappointed…had to pay S$100 extra to take the next flight which is on the next day 3.45pm….that goes my two days holiday…

returned home sadly….and texted my HK friends abt this bad news…

However thank God the W hotel in HK which the conference was held is great!

only one prefect word to describe that is W for WOW!!!!

The hotel svc is Fantastic…Design, ROOM everything is Fabulous….

The stay there is really unforgetable….

Thot no shopping but the two days in Hotel…makes everything Worthwhile :))

Thanks Bosses!!!

No comments: