Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Exams revision

Its 2 weeks plus to my exam..
but my heart just isn't set in full revision mode...
Oh mine..
Lord pls help me...
Hee..recently my sis and I were so addicted in cooking....
We would cook pass midnite...
and wake up early morning and even rush home to cook...........
Sometimes...turning on 3 to 4 computers just to cook....
Why? Cooking with computers???

Haha...Nah...we are addicted to the Cafe World game in Facebook....
Everytime we have to rush into our cafe and keep watch that our cafe doesn't run out of food...and most importantly that our food are remove from stove in time before it turns bad......
And we will plan how to re-deco or re-design our cafe..buying new stuff to improve our cafe....
now...trying to adjust the time of cooking so that it will not affect our sleep...and importantly...I must learn to concentrate in my revision for my exam...
Jia you!!!!

Ekk....

No comments: